• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA/BA/SA Sale Alert Thread!
2 2

58 posts in this topic

Plan to sell a majority Bronze Age nice collection here, with a little late silver and some modern/copper added. Majority was a one owner collection I bought on ebay in 2000. They were still wrapped in sylvan and cardboard sandwiches when I get them.

My question is should I use FTP large style pictures or still go with photobucket thumbnails which do you guys prefer when selling older books?

Benefit sales thread for Nik (Nikelspot) to raise funds to assist in the medical care of Little Baby Pierce. Pierce arrived prematurely at 23 weeks. Please stop by to shop, admire some fun books, and say hello to everyone :hi:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4750757&nt=5&fpart=1

Hey there Ladies and Gents-

I will be starting up a post here shortly - roughly 6 long boxes of books priced at 50cents each (unless otherwise noted) it will be titled GET YOU ARSE SOME FITTY CENT- these are main title superhero, along the occasional THUG (if you know what I mean) I have put them in alphabetical groups..... such as all the A's then grouped in title too..... should make it easy..... I will not be grading unless they are below FN or higher than VF/NM..... for FITTY CENT I think they are ALL A GREAT DEAL..... probably going to be in the mixed age thread..... (mostly copper and Modern, but there will be a few bronze)

Thanks and I look forward to dealing with YOU ;)

-clint

Welcome-Title-NASA.png

Please note that the Virtual Comic Con (Version XXII) is this weekend.

Afterwards, I'm sure there will be a plethora of additional selling threads in this section. (thumbs u

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=69

HAW HAW HAW! Start saving up your dough, and brace yourselves.

Along toward the end of June or early July Catrick's Cornucopia will be making its triumphant return!

Lunatic Lowgrade Guy has stepped off another big ol' pile of precode books and between those and another couple small snags I will have:

OVER ONE HUNDRED PRECODE HORROR BOOKS TO LIST

I'm thinking of making the thread strictly PCH and PCH (Horror and Humor)

Does anyone have any other genres they'd like folded in?

Post here or PM me with any requests or suggestions.

Rickster, cackling to himself like a maniac