• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CA/MA Alert Thread!

40 posts in this topic

I'll be starting a Marvel Lot sale this week (maybe today) in the modern/copper forum. I'm thinning the herd drastically and want to move a bunch of books at once, so will be selling these in lots of like titles and pricing them to move (more than 50% off guide, some drastically more than 50% off).

I've only had two sales threads in the past (one DC and one Independent) but have sold to a couple dozen board members, so holler if you need references. After I move the newer stuff, I've got quite a few earlier (SA/BA) Marvels to move too, but those will come in another thread, obviously.

Just not at the same time.

Or in the same forum.

:insane:

I will be selling a bunch of Copper and Modern books over the next few nights in my thread. Up first today are the GI Joes, including a few rare Canadian newsstand price variants!

Please make sure that you visit the VCC boards for current auctions held for Nik

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=69

As a tip for easier viewing:

Tip to all: Change your "Display Options" at the bottom of the page on the Auction thread list to "Sort By:

Thread Start Time" - "Ascending" in order to view the auctions in numerical order.

Welcome-Title-NASA.png

Please note that the Virtual Comic Con (Version XXII) is this weekend.

Afterwards, I'm sure there will be a plethora of additional selling threads in this section. (thumbs u

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=69