• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CA/MA Alert Thread!

40 posts in this topic

Were having a huge blow out sale on singles, sets, and CGC comics.

FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING ON ORDERS $65.00 OR MORE!!!

We have about 100 items up right now and add stuff daily!

We take offers as long as they are reasonable

Here's our link check us out! Have Fun!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8378724#Post8378724

I tried to post a few books here for sale but the post was locked and it didn’t really explain why.  I’m doing this from a smart phone so some features may not be as clear.  

If I post a set of Wolverine CGC books for sale here, will that get me dinged again?  

Edited by BadGirlComicArt

10 minutes ago, BadGirlComicArt said:

I tried to post a few books here for sale but the post was locked and it didn’t really explain why.  I’m doing this from a smart phone so some features may not be as clear.  

If I post a set of Wolverine CGC books for sale here, will that get me dinged again?  

You need to start a thread in the proper section.  You can't just list books in this thread.  This thread is used to announce your for sale thread.  Also, be sure to check all the rules out before listing.  

:banana: Hey - there is a Virtual Comic Convention this coming weekend!  :banana: 

December 1 - 3 

Be there or suffer from a curse older than time!

Virtual Comic Convention (VCC) Expo Center - CGC Comic Book Collectors Chat Boards (cgccomics.com)

Edited by lizards2
greggy