• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First one to post a GGA book in the new forum :)

32 posts in this topic

Ok, had to be first to post a GA GGA book in this new forum. I remember suggesting seperating modern books from GA and SA in the past, so I am extremely glad to see it before tried out here on the boards.

So, here we go.

My price is $85 shipped for this beautiful mid-grade copy. OSPG in FN is $135.

First unconditional :takeit: gets a nice Avon with great cover art.

outofthisworld2.jpg

Ok, had to be first to post a GA GGA book in this new forum. I remember suggesting seperating modern books from GA and SA in the past, so I am extremely glad to see it before tried out here on the boards.

So, here we go.

outofthisworld2.jpg

Pending my question... is that a pulp or a comic? Comic = :takeit:

So, here we go.

outofthisworld2.jpg

heh... it's a pulp, with a full 32 page comic in it! Art by Joe Kubert and John Giunta.

So, here we go.

outofthisworld2.jpg

heh... it's a pulp, with a full 32 page comic in it! Art by Joe Kubert and John Giunta.

I thought it was an honest question :sorry:

Judging by the way the cover is turned in a little on all sides it looks typical of how pulps generally look. (shrug)

No worries, mate... It was a publishing experiment by Avon, mixing comics into the pulp. I highly recommend getting it. The pulp stories are a good read, and the comics are just awesome. Giunta's Crom the Barbarian is a direct homage to Conan.

No worries, mate... It was a publishing experiment by Avon, mixing comics into the pulp. I highly recommend getting it. The pulp stories are a good read, and the comics are just awesome. Giunta's Crom the Barbarian is a direct homage to Conan.

Fair enough!

nike... :takeit:

Fair enough!

Well done :golfclap:

Saved me some money!

Fair enough!

:cry:

Fair enough!

Nice catch. (thumbs u :cry:

:applause:

First sale on the new GA sub-forum. It's a huge success!!!

lol

I was actually surprised to see the book still available.

If I wasn't already buying pulps here and there for the cool covers I wouldn't have considered this one.

Not only is there one bikini clad hottie on this cover, but two! :cloud9:

Fair enough!

:cry:

Never have so many guys been so eager to get this close to a comic where the cover is a girl who looks to have crabs.

:roflmao:

C