• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks for NOTHING Bill Sienkiewicz!
2 2

619 posts in this topic

interesting thread. glad someone bumped it up. it was a little before my time on here. buuut... i'm gonna use MS Paint and outline a couple of things. maybe it's just my imagination...

1) blasphemist (tsk)

2) Maybe see a doctor, the kind that makes you lay on the couch, you have issues....

interesting thread. glad someone bumped it up. it was a little before my time on here. buuut... i'm gonna use MS Paint and outline a couple of things. maybe it's just my imagination...

1) blasphemist (tsk)

2) Maybe see a doctor, the kind that makes you lay on the couch, you have issues....

lol. i didn't see the one in the original til i saw it turned sideways and highlighted. i think i'd have to be crazy to _not_ look for hidden weiners after reading this thread :insane:

I can't get my scanner to show how dark the piece really is. It is really shortchanging how freaking awesome it looks. I'm sorry guys....I wish my scans were better and you could see exactly what I am seeing.

Even my wife, who knows zip about comics, thinks that this is pretty cool. Believe me....that is high praise from her for something comic related. :)

Let's see how this looks using two scans together. Humor me.

CSS1.jpg

CSS2.jpg

I HATE Bill Sienkiewicz art but this is super cool man. Very glad he came through for you.

On 4/25/2021 at 6:52 AM, Dr. Dank said:

It is a damn crying shame that a board update killed pics from before the update.

What do we get? A bunch of defaced drawings.

If you are interested, Bleeding Cool covered this thread back in the day including awesome piece that Bill made good with (for the record, I'm still not convinced of he was being a #%$! in the first place either).

Bill Sienkiewicz And The Troll

BillSinksketch1.jpg.a67ec8322a27ddf7169fd2da38c1b169.jpg

Bill Sienkiewicz And The Troll Part Two

bill-s-css.jpg.162fbc8b0488f7ee201669e6219f645a.jpg

BillSinksketch1.jpg

Edited by Every Day A Story

On 4/24/2021 at 3:52 PM, Dr. Dank said:

It is a damn crying shame that a board update killed pics from before the update.

What do we get? A bunch of defaced drawings.

Agreed. FWIW before that we lost a bunch of pics when Photobucket went from free to paid monthly. Esp the older threads 

2 hours ago, reptilekingdie said:

This has been going on since 2007?

I'm can't recall when the issue was resolved with the OP, but there was finally an end to the drama.

Whether or not the artist intended it, there is some serious phallic imagery going on in that drawing.

29 minutes ago, piper said:

I'm can't recall when the issue was resolved with the OP, but there was finally an end to the drama.

Whether or not the artist intended it, there is some serious phallic imagery going on in that drawing.

Oh - he intended it all right.