• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

World's Finest 52 for sale....trying this forum

4 posts in this topic

hello all... (this was posted in the main forum, but maybe I should have tried it here (shrug) )

recently upgraded this issue...this 2.0 with white pages is only the 3rd copy of WF 52 I have seen for sale in about 3 years...in fact, there are only 4 unrestored copies even in the census...well, there are 5 listed, but one of them is a resub (there are 2 cgc 8.5's, but from what I have been told, they are the same book)...

the asking price, you ask...a mere $100 + $5 shipping in the US... all forms of payment accepted, and :takeit: either in this thread or via PM (time confirmed) rules (because some folks do like to collect "behind the scenes")...

don't worrying about offering me less, as I paid $135 + slabbing fees for this copy, so I am not going any lower than a c-note...but, someone will recognize this as a bargain...and did I mention, WHITE pages lol

thanks

rick