• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

selling to hit $2,000 IMAGES ADDED

131 posts in this topic

Standard :takeit: sign rulz. My scanners broken and I haven't been able to find my digital camera.

What a great start to a FS thread.

I accept returns if dissatisfied, no problem, no questions as long as in same condition. Raw books graded conservatively, slabs as described. I'm going to just start with a listing of items and will try to get images later. Once I hit 2K I'm done. There will be some that I blow out at a loss, some below gpa, and some at multipliers.

Oh yeah, free he shipping, overseas shipping at cost minus $10.

These were keepers, not my undercopies, so they are very sweet.

Marvel team up #2 cgc 9.4 white sweet oo book. $150

Marvel team up #3 cgc 9.4 white sweet oo book. $150

Strange tales 178 cgc 9.6 $160

Dr strange 170 9.4 cr/ow $125 best 9.4 I've seen structurally.

TOS 39-99 raw run (inquire as I haven't gone through it yet for my collection)

All the TOS images are being scanned and show later on in the thread to show the full run, it's for sale ($2,500 shipped/insured) as a run only right now, but will be priced individually soon as I can get around to it.

Marvel secret wars 8 9.8 white. My oo copy $100 perfect copy.

Marvel spotlight 1 cgc 9.6 white $175.

Tomb of Dracula 2 cgc 9.0 white $85

War is hell #9 9.4 cgc white $100 (1st death) great red cover.

New adventure #37 f/vf slight p $1,500 same cover as double action 2 sweet greens.

I can email images of some of these from previous photos that I've taken.

Pm me you email if your like to see them.

Thx

Shipping will be immediate upon payment.

That's enough iPhone from work, I'll make this more like a real sales thread tonight.

Are any of the TOS 40s 50s issues cracked-out CGC slabs that you bought from me I believe in 07? Just curious...

No, I still have the slabs. This is a new run I just picked up as a method of upgrading my collection in parts.

Ok,

Standard :takeit: sign rulz. My scanners broken and I haven't been able to find my digital camera.

What a great start to a FS thread.

I accept returns if dissatisfied, no problem, no questions as long as in same condition. Raw books graded conservatively, slabs as described. I'm going to just start with a listing of items and will try to get images later. Once I hit 2K I'm done. There will be some that I blow out at a loss, some below gpa, and some at multipliers.

Oh yeah, free he shipping, overseas shipping at cost minus $10.

These were keepers, not my undercopies, so they are very sweet.

Marvel team up #2 cgc 9.4 white sweet oo book. $150

Marvel team up #3 cgc 9.4 white sweet oo book. $150

Strange tales 178 cgc 9.6 $160

Dr strange 170 9.4 cr/ow $125 best 9.4 I've seen structurally.

TOS 39-99 raw run (inquire as I haven't gone through it yet for my collection)Marvel secret wars 8 9.8 white. My oo copy $100 perfect copy.

Marvel spotlight 1 cgc 9.6 white $175.

Tomb of Dracula 2 cgc 9.0 white $85

War is hell #9 9.4 cgc white $100 (1st death) great red cover.

New adventure #37 f/vf slight p $1,500 same cover as double action 2 sweet greens.

I can email images of some of these from previous photos that I've taken.

Pm me you email if your like to see them.

Thx

Shipping will be immediate upon payment.

That's enough iPhone from work, I'll make this more like a real sales thread tonight.

f i

need...more...info... :popcorn: