• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

selling to hit $2,000 IMAGES ADDED

131 posts in this topic

I need to throw out a total set price for tos 39-99 as indicated without swapping out any books into my collection. If anyone wants to pick up the full run, conservatively graded and valued using '08 overstreet LMK. I'm also willing to swap out a few books and lower the lot price as there are a few I need to upgrade. Valuation $3841. Lot price $2500 shipped/ insured.

I need to throw out a total set price for tos 39-99 as indicated without swapping out any books into my collection. If anyone wants to pick up the full run, conservatively graded and valued using '08 overstreet LMK. I'm also willing to swap out a few books and lower the lot price as there are a few I need to upgrade. Valuation $3841. Lot price $2500 shipped/ insured.

i just want the 39

j

woo hoo, grabbed my kids scanner and set it up on my computer...back in business....doesn't do slabs for anything either, but at least I'm off the raw book photos.

TOS 99 from this run FYI

77298.jpg.8f3eec4bf997810c505652b984720f1d.jpg