• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jay Company Comics????

44 posts in this topic

Does anybody know whats up w/ these peeps? They seem to be out of business. The phone number is no longer in service. However I'm a bit frusterated w/ these peeps as I placed a very hefty order thinking they were an active company per the website. I should have done more research I guess. I have emailed customer service several times over the last few weeks w/ no such luck in a response. My order still says pending. I would just hate for that sucker to go through one day thinking it never will. If anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated. :frustrated:

From 2006: (A similar problem.) doh!

http://www.vampirella.com/mb/index.php?showtopic=115&st=0&p=655entry655

Hey Everyone-

this is Jimmy Jay here, of JAY COMPANY, and the website JayCompanyComics.com

I apologize for any order mishaps the last several weeks. As Bon pointed out, the Summer Convention season season really took its toll on our small but growing company. Add to this that I'm getting married this week, so there was a ton of family preparation during that time too. And given that JayCompany is a family business, I understand that all of this may have impacted our usually close to perfect customer service.

With that said, we will make it a top priority to take care of your order.

PLEASE email me directly at JimmyJay39@aol.com or my brother bill at BillJay32@aol.com

We again thank you for your business and patience...

Your pal-

Jimmy S. Jay & JayCompanyComics.com

Edited by sckao

well A/ he is having a baby?

B/ very busy w/ convention stuff

C/ getting married again

however I guess its not the end of the worl as stated and I hope I get my order. It would be worth the wait if I knew that they were in deed going to fullfill the order..

you guys have been very helpful thanks

Thanks so much for the help and email addy guys I recieved a reply moments ago.. They have been out of town and assure me my order will be filled mid week as things get settled down.

WOAH! I GOT MY PACKAGE TODAY FROM Jay company Comics.. well worth the wait as I recieved a MINT plus condition of Danger Girl Go Go Chromium edition... MINT++....This was well worth the wait as I didnt know they were out of town at a comic convention... Jay Company is alive and Kicking very Strong!!!

I've placed several orders with them over the last year. The quickest arrived in 3 weeks and the longest was almost 9 weeks. So speed definitely isn't their forte.

I have noticed on some of their sketch covers that the more recent or end of run prints are very blotchy. Not the clean crisp white with sketch that you expect from the picture. But rather something that looks like it came through a copy machine.

Aside from that... the books I've received are almost always mint or very high grade.

CGC doesn't grade their books though right? There are soo many covers I would love to buy from Jay Company comics.

They sure don't and its a shame,their books would look amazing slabbed :cloud9:

Come to think of it,I have some credit with CGC behind a Jay book hm

CGC doesn't grade their books though right? There are soo many covers I would love to buy from Jay Company comics.

They sure don't and its a shame,their books would look amazing slabbed :cloud9:

Come to think of it,I have some credit with CGC behind a Jay book hm

Yeah that sucks.. I'll probably still pick some up just because of how sexy nice some of the covers are (thumbs u