• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jay Company Comics????

44 posts in this topic

Has anyone had any of the Jay Company books CGC graded or are they all rejected? I have a few GFT that I’d like to submit but won’t waste my time submitting if they won’t be graded.

Also from what I’m reading in this thread their service may be slow but they are not thieves so I’m planning on an order, has anyone had recent dealings that were positive?

You can check out the "ask cgc" section regarding jay company books.

Jay company is running by two brothers and they are regular vendors on most west coast conventions. They are also organizers for some of the recent convention: image expo and las Vegas show in Sept. As a company, they sell on ebay as well as their website; however, i believe most of their business came from shows and their weekly booth at a warehouse in CA (2x a week). They are well connected with west coast artists, many have done exclusive covers for them (used to call museum exclusive). Both of them are very nice people and easy to work with on the price of any books. I believe the company is operated by 2 brothers only that's why there is the delay on shipping. At conventions, i hardly see any helpers, may be 1 more at most.

I usually go to their weekly warehouse once a month so if you need help on ordering, just let me know.

Hey thanks a ton for the replies !

Yea I will check in the “ask CGC” about grading their books …

Anhdeptrai so from what you’ve said and I’ve read it seems these guys are basically a two man show and attend/support a lot of comic cons which is why they seem to have slow response on orders/shipping but hey their books are awesome and me being a collector I’m never in “need” of an order that quickly, I don’t mind waiting for nice books. That's just me. Maybe if I was looking to flip for profit it would be different.

Thanks for the offer of help, when I put my order in if I don’t hear anything after a month I may ask you to check it out when you go by their shop.