• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few raw golden age books for sale.

70 posts in this topic

[

ahhh..screw it...you only live once... :takeit:

Indeed!! ^^

I'll argue that but nice buy nonetheless!

Tec 39 7.0 Slight(p) resto 1250.00

Another book I just couldn't leave slabbed.Gorgeous copy with only the slightest rice paper reinforcements at the staples on the inside cover.Beautiful off white pages.

tec39.jpg

tec39a.jpg

tec39c.JPG

:takeit: as per PM

Another book I just couldn't leave slabbed.Gorgeous copy with only the slightest rice paper reinforcements at the staples on the inside cover.Beautiful off white pages.

tec39.jpg

tec39a.jpg

tec39c.JPG

:cry::golfclap:

tec39.jpg

tec39a.jpg

tec39c.JPG

Thanks for removing the temptation Jad (thumbs u

And congrats to both you and Russ :golfclap:

tec39.jpg

tec39a.jpg

tec39c.JPG

Thanks for removing the temptation Jad (thumbs u

And congrats to both you and Russ :golfclap:

Happy to help you out bud! lol BTW hows that superman treating u?

Cap 17 8.5 slight(p) resto 1200.00

I guess there's a trend here..another slab broken open :o Glad this book is free because it's a stunner! Cover has been cleaned and the staples replaced.Beautiful off white pages.

cap17a.jpg

cap17b.jpg

cap17c.JPG

MAN....I wish I had the money....this is only 1/3 of guide with minimal non invasive resto. Does the book still have gloss ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

2 basenji's? have you lost your mind?
I am glad you 2 are spelling it, I never would have figured it out lol
I miss my Basenji! "Sassy" was a champion. The breed is a barkless African hunting dog capable of keeping up with greyhounds in short bursts.

Prices include domestic priority mail(boxed).Seven day return privilege.

1st :takeit: in the thread or PM wins.Offers always entertained.

Up first:

Cap 19 2.0 400.00

I liberated this book from the slab years ago.CGC had it at 2.0 with cream to off white pages,and I agree.I believe it would be a very solid 5.0 if not for the large piece off the back cover.

cap19.jpg

cap19a.jpg

cap19b.jpg

cap19c.JPG

what a great book! Would go well with my raw 17. Shame about bc. just a tad pricey

[

ahhh..screw it...you only live once... :takeit:

Indeed!! ^^

I HAD JUST DECIDED TO TAKE It!!! Good pick up. Great cover and pages nicer than raded. Resub may come back 2.5 with better pages. Congrats

MAN....I wish I had the money....this is only 1/3 of guide with minimal non invasive resto. Does the book still have gloss ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Jimbo

The book is still very glossy,and has a natural slick feeling to it.The cover doesn't have a rough feeling that some cleaned books get.I would have had no clue it was cleaned if not for CGC.

Rangers 39 3.0 CR/OW pages 40.00

There are six pages that were siamese and have been carefully seperated by the original owner.The leading edge is a little rough and one of them has a 2" by 1/2" piece out of the margin(does not go into art)that is still attached on the opposite page.

rangers39.jpg

rangers39a.jpg

Sheild Wizard 9 3.5 slight resto CR/OW 75.00

The cover has been reinforced with rice paper at the single staple,and the 1st wrap is married from another copy.No other work detected.CF detached.

sw9.jpg

sw9a.jpg

Rangers 39 3.0 CR/OW pages 40.00

There are six pages that were siamese and have been carefully seperated by the original owner.The leading edge is a little rough and one of them has a 2" by 1/2" piece out of the margin(does not go into art)that is still attached on the opposite page.

rangers39.jpg

rangers39a.jpg

:takeit: Now about that Suspense 1.............