• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REDUCED AGAIN - Gerber Golden Age Photo Journal Book - Volume 1 only

15 posts in this topic

This awesome book needs no intro. Published in 1989.

I originally only bought volume 1, before buying my golden set. So I have an extra copy of volume 1 available.

I paid $45 for my copy on ebay, so I am pricing it at $45 $40 $35 plus media mail postage.

Paypal accepted. First :takeit: gets it.

It has a small 1/2" tear on back of dust jacket that was repaired with tape on the inside of the jacket if that is a factor in your decision.

gerberbook.jpg

Great price on this book.

Now I need to find Vol 2 at same price. :wishluck:

Check Amazon... they often have some copies of these books at fantastic prices (providing used is ok). But you're right... this was a really, really good deal on this particular volume (always the more expensive of the two I find).

Check Amazon... they often have some copies of these books at fantastic prices (providing used is ok). But you're right... this was a really, really good deal on this particular volume (always the more expensive of the two I find).

Thanks...it seems since jumping into GA this would be a cool resource to have.

You're in luck - I actually have 2 copies of volume 2 (and I'm not sure why).

If you want volume 2 for $42 (that includes shipping), I can mail it to you this week. (I'll PM you too). :)