• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD!!! - Awesome Modern Cover: Superman/Batman #7 Gabriele Dell'Otto Variant

31 posts in this topic

Steve, did you give Pokerkid a heads up on this book? He collects just covers with playing cards on them. With the Joker's cards blowing all over the place, looks like a great candidate (unless he has one).

Steve, did you give Pokerkid a heads up on this book? He collects just covers with playing cards on them. With the Joker's cards blowing all over the place, looks like a great candidate (unless he has one).

Thanks Nick!

He has owned two SS copies of this book in the past, but I believe he sold them both. Thanks for the thought though, can't hurt to send him a PM anyway :)

Thanks Nick!

He has owned two SS copies of this book in the past, but I believe he sold them both. Thanks for the thought though, can't hurt to send him a PM anyway :)

Thanks for the consideration. I have one SS.

I love the cover so I bought a 9.8 first and then two 9.8 SS books because I wanted the better signature.

My favorite modern cover, so I always have to fight not to start hoarding again. Nice sale and pickup.