• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

low grade USA Comics 12--CLOSED

14 posts in this topic

what you see is what you get. work up the spine, some amateur c.t. over areas that i imagine were water damaged [that area is not replaced paper]. tear seals. c.f. off staple. the only good news, very pretty pages, much better than the avg. timely, and the fact that it is a VTT [you figure it out].

good money is $179; asking $200 and i'll pay s/h. you buy ins. if you can't risk the usps losing this pristine gem. "i'll take it "ON THE THREAD trumps p.m., but feel free to counter.

i'll leave it up over the weekend, and off to geppi's museum it goes sun nite. i mean, off to ebay it goes sun nite.

usa12old.jpg

i'll leave it up over the weekend, and off to geppi's museum it goes sun nite.

They doing a new restoration wing?

My geek ought to become a full time funnybook dealer. He's a selling machine (thumbs u

He keeps buying, I keep buying his leftovers, it's kind of like running behind the truck;)

better than walking behind an elephant after a lunch of burritos (thumbs u