• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tec 51 ~No Smiling Batman Issue~

7 posts in this topic

Tec #51, awesome cover, and a rare post #37 issue where Batman does not have a stupid smile on his face. A little dark Knight on this one, and a long eared Batman logo too!

CGC 2.5 blue. Cover miscut. $345 Delivered in the USA. Canada, Belgium and the UK shipping is actual cost minus $8.

021.jpg

020.jpg

CGC needs to correct the Bondage Cover tag. Maybe it is just me, but anytime Robin is tied up, or Sups is wrapped in chains, does not a bondage cover make!

I think breasts are required. (:

No bites, so I am closing this and moving it along to eBay.

Thanks for looking!

CGC 2.5 blue. Cover miscut. $345 Delivered in the USA. Canada, Belgium and the UK shipping is actual cost minus $8.

You just gotta love this place lol

You know I do that just for you...I have not forgotten all the silver age you have purchased!

(thumbs u

You just gotta love this place lol

You know I do that just for you...I have not forgotten all the silver age you have purchased!

(thumbs u

:cloud9: I'm almost ready with the Silver Age, so who knows I might start collecting GA once I'm done.