• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling a Few SA to BA DCs Books Sold/ Paid have shipped

46 posts in this topic

OK I decided to cull out some of my DCs. Paypal if preferred, but I will take money orders, and personal checks. ALL prices and shipping is U.S costs. Shipping outside the US will be done, but costs may be higher. As with all my sales If you receive the books and are unhappy I will give a full refund. If you see something you like, but feel the price is too high PM I can always go down. Additional scans can be given upon request.

I would like to sell this group of books off. Books will be shipped in a box well packed. Multi Book discounts available.

First is a lot of SwampThing

#7 looks like a 9.4 but the lower stalpe has rust top staple has a spot

13,15,16,18,20,22,23 are in VF/NM codition some may be a bit better.

2009 OSPG for the 13-23 in 9.0 is 161.00 and the 7 in vg is 10.00

=$171.00

MY price shipped is $80.00 less than half overstreet. :news: SOLD Via PM

sw001.jpg

sw002.jpg

sw003.jpg

sw004.jpg

sw005.jpg

sw006.jpg

sw007.jpg

sw008.jpg

A hg looking copy without the price.

Bought this off October for $125.00 as an app. 9.4 a year or so ago. Book has some amateur color touch.

$125.00 shipped price is firm on this book

sa180.jpg

Taking a break will post more tonight Books include

Superboy 117, WF 204, SHOWCASE 94, Sea Devils 34,Metal Men 13 and more Tecs, maybe a HG Neal Adams Batman or Two. as well as whatever else I find.

Here is a toasty lot of Tecs and Batmans all Adams. All look great and would be in higher grades unfortunately they all are halo'd or tanning around the edges the PQ on these are cream to off-white some more than others. This is a great way to get that HG look at a fraction of the price.

$50.00 shipped for the lot. :news: reduced to $45.00!!!

scan0016.jpg

scan0017.jpg

scan0018.jpg

scan0019.jpg

scan0020.jpg

Batman 237

I bought this for the date stamp, I really don't need 2 copies. So I am getting rid of my undercopy

8.0 there is a bit of no-color break wear hence the grade

65.00 shipped :news: reduced to $59.00

scan0021.jpg