• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Journey into Mystery/Thor 103-140, Nick Fury 1-15

49 posts in this topic

great prices on the JIM 103 and thor 126, i'm surprised the other JIM's are still there!?!

Those were great prices and I would've jumped all over that 103 if I'da got there in time...

I don't know what it is but you can't seemingly give JIM/THORs away around here... (shrug):insane:

great prices on the JIM 103 and thor 126, i'm surprised the other JIM's are still there!?!

Those were great prices and I would've jumped all over that 103 if I'da got there in time...

I don't know what it is but you can't seemingly give JIM/THORs away around here... (shrug):insane:

It's certain numbers.

Put up a decent 95 or 103 at a good price and see how fast I jump.

It's just a bit of a pendulum swing. JIM books were superhot a few years ago and have cooled off right now. Not to worry...everything goes through cycles.

They really are some of the best that the Silver Age had to offer as far as art and stories.

(thumbs u

I know I've said it before but it bears repeating...Thor was Kirby's favorite character to draw.

Easter Sunday bump and sale..

These JIMs are still available for purchase, so please feel free to make an offer. :news:

JIM 107 $35 $30

JIM 108 $40 $35

JIM 110 $25 $30

JIM 120 $25 $20

JIM 125 $30 $25

JIM 127 $15 $10

JIM 128 $15 $10

JIM 140 $15 $10

Thanks to those who made purchases, invoices will be going out on Monday.