• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Journey into Mystery/Thor 103-140, Nick Fury 1-15

49 posts in this topic

Posting a bunch of Journey into Mystery/Thor books and a nice Nick Fury SA run from 1-15. This is my first post under the "new" threads..don't get me started...

Shipping is $4 for one book or two books, $6 for 3-5 books and $8 for 5 or more.

:takeit: wins out. Returns accepted if not happy with your book and I ship international.

Okay here we go...

Journey into Mystery 103 (1st Enchantress) VG/Fine (4.5) $30

jim103744.jpg

jim103745.jpg

Roy:

you mean the 107 and 125. The stain is from the plastic bags the books were kept in. The owner of the books just kept them in their plastic bags and never took them out.

No I meant the #126 but it's sold now.

Posting a bunch of Journey into Mystery/Thor books and a nice Nick Fury SA run from 1-15. This is my first post under the "new" threads..don't get me started...

Shipping is $4 for one book or two books, $6 for 3-5 books and $8 for 5 or more.

:takeit: wins out. Returns accepted if not happy with your book and I ship international.

Okay here we go...

:takeit:

Okay here we go...

:takeit:

Thanks Roy, 103 is yours! :applause: (thumbs u