• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA/BA Weekend sales thread. Some nice books Marvel/DC and a lone GA Tec'

59 posts in this topic

Hello again everybody. I am offering a few raw books, generally some nice stuff. All books are priced right and graded tight! Forum rules are the usual :takeit: gets the book first and PM's are acceptable.

I will ship anywhere. I would prefer if orders over $50.00 would insure. But ultimately that is the buyers choice. I pack books well to make sure you get them in the same condition as I ship them.

Returns are very simple. If you are unhappy, contact me and we will make sure you are happy. I accept returns please notify me within 1 week after receiveing the book, so if you are unhappy please let me know asap and I will arrange a return.

Thanks for looking. I am scanning the first few now, and will list a few more tomorrow afternoon/evening.

scans look better? I will continue tomorrow. Time to feed the baby and put him to bed.

Yes.

More $20 VF Thors? :baiting: