• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3 Pre Code Beauties + NEW Mystery in Space 5 added

12 posts in this topic

$400 $375

for the Strange Worlds or the Eerie includes shipping to the US. First :takeit: gets it. PM with questions. I live in the dark ages and only take checks so you'll have to have some patience if you win :grin: But get it you will. That sounded like Yoda. Anyhow...

All of the books I have were originally bought by my dad off the rack and given to me a few years ago. The "SJ" on most of the books is for San Jose, where he bought them and where I currently live. My scanner won't take the whole slab but the grade pretty much tells the story. Let me know if you want more pics.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the Strange Worlds was pressed..I don't know that it made much of a difference though...

here it is in the PGM forum before pressing http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1715872&fpart=1

StrangeWorlds7.jpg

Eerie7.jpg

:news: TT#12 SOLD

TerrifyingTales12-1.jpg

More books for sale folks!!

Marvel Tales #102 with Basil Wolverton art Cr/OW. CGC 7.0

$750 shipped USPS priority

MarvelTales102.jpg

Flash Comics #97 CGC 6.5 OW pages

$525 shipped USPS priority

Flash97.jpg

Planet Comics # 60 CGC 4.5 OW pages