• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009 DC Comic Art Cherry Blossom Spectacular - Apr. 19

1 post in this topic

Those that are part of ComicArt-L, may already have heard, but I figured I would post this here as well since there may be some new faces....

Each year, I host an annual Comic Art Get Together at my place in the Washington DC area. It's sort of like a mini-con, but there's free food and are no admission fees. It's solely devoted to people that collect comic art as well.

We typically get people as far north a New York and as far south as Richmond to show up. The crowds in the past have ranged between 20-40 people. Everyone typically brings their portfolios to share. It's a great opportunity to admire, buy, sell, and trade comic art and (typically) enjoy a nice spring day.

Anyway, if you're interested in coming, this year's event will be held next Sunday April 19th from 1-5PM. You need to drop me a PM in advance in advance though so I can provide additional information and mark you down on the invite list.

If you live in the DC area and collect art, you don't want to miss this!