• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seeing all the sales in one convenient list
1 1

45 posts in this topic

• Administrator
10 hours ago, flikhype1 said:

The RSS feed doesn't work anymore?

Hi!

First - heads-up, it looks like you might need to post int he Account Merge Requests forum to get your posting history back.

Second - no, the old feed doesn't work. You CAN however, go to Activity --> My Activity Stream and make a custom stream for just certain forums. When you load that stream's web page, there's an RSS feed link for it.

On 4/6/2017 at 4:17 AM, Architecht said:

Hi!

First - heads-up, it looks like you might need to post int he Account Merge Requests forum to get your posting history back.

Second - no, the old feed doesn't work. You CAN however, go to Activity --> My Activity Stream and make a custom stream for just certain forums. When you load that stream's web page, there's an RSS feed link for it.

thank you...I'll try to look around. Can't seem to find a lot of things in this new one or getting things to work for me....too old fashioned meself....  T^T

• Administrator
On 4/12/2009 at 11:43 AM, Architecht said:

If you'd like an easy way to see all sales threads mixed together, there are two easy ways to do it.

FIRST: Make yourself an activity stream

These are cool because they can be configured all kinds of ways, and are smart enough to recognize things like what content you have already seen, etc. Once you have made one, you can also grab an RSS feed of that specific activity stream if you prefer RSS.

NOTE the fact that you can also make that activity stream (or any activity stream) your default (It replaces "Unread Content" in the upper right if you do that.)

Below is a screen shot of one way to configure an activity stream to see all the relevant marketplace activity.

The second way to get a list is to use the premade RSS feed you can find under the RSS symbol in the lower right. Screen shot attached that shows you where to find it.

Happy shopping / selling / trading!

CGC boards - marketplace custom activity stream.png

RSS feeds - where to find them.png

I updated this post to show how to do this in the new boards format.

On 5/1/2017 at 2:44 PM, Architecht said:
On 4/12/2009 at 0:43 PM, Architecht said:

If you'd like an easy way to see all sales threads mixed together, there are two easy ways to do it.

FIRST: Make yourself an activity stream

These are cool because they can be configured all kinds of ways, and are smart enough to recognize things like what content you have already seen, etc. Once you have made one, you can also grab an RSS feed of that specific activity stream if you prefer RSS.

NOTE the fact that you can also make that activity stream (or any activity stream) your default (It replaces "Unread Content" in the upper right if you do that.)

Below is a screen shot of one way to configure an activity stream to see all the relevant marketplace activity.

The second way to get a list is to use the premade RSS feed you can find under the RSS symbol in the lower right. Screen shot attached that shows you where to find it.

Happy shopping / selling / trading!

CGC boards - marketplace custom activity stream.png

RSS feeds - where to find them.png

I updated this post to show how to do this in the new boards format.

I don't think the word "easy" means what you think it means! :)