• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fun POLL! what comic age(s) do you collect?

What comic age(s) do you collect?  

369 members have voted

1. 1. What comic age(s) do you collect?

35 posts in this topic

simple poll 'myah...

with all of the discussion on the new sub-forums and whether to keep them or not...thought this would be a fun poll :)

just curious to see what is the most popular comic age around these parts, and how many members we can get to participate (:

i'm sure i'm missing an option or two, but these popped to my head first...

thanks for participating

I've gone for all ages. I'm trying to build as complete a set of Bats and 'Tecs as possible so that should just about cover it.

Other than that though it's mostly moderns and coppers as my budget doesn't stretch anywhere near far enough to cover any other GA/SA/BA titles.

Well I selected 'All Ages' but I have yet to find those copies of All Star, More Fun or GL that I can afford.

Really should be an 'aspires to all ages' option too.

:baiting:

Back issues for me are mostly GA right now, but I buy a few moderns every week and keep that part of the collection going. At some point soon my focus is going to shift to Silver and Bronze as I want to put together a Daredevil run.