• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F/S JIM 89 CGC 7.5

29 posts in this topic

Up for sale is Journey into Mystery 89 CGC 7.5 off white/white pages

I am asking $850 plus shipping and insurance.

It really looks betterr then a 7.5 to me but I never called for the notes.

Pic is CGC Scan

77721.jpg.8f9fc4a4b5ce10074ca8983352a0a20a.jpg

Nice looking book. I recently got a real good deal on a 7.0, but I'm definitely interested in this one if the sale doesn't happen. PM sent (just in case)

Thanks for thinking of me, Brian. Give me a call when you get a minute. I know it's been hectic for you, so hope all is well.

Book is on HOLD

Roy?

I will let you know :)

I think Roy wants to corner the market on JIM 89's :grin:

Rich I did want to hoard the book as I love it but you can have it if you like. As you know I already have two copies. Sorry to be so greedy but I figured since you have your 7.0 you wouldn't mind.

:blush:

Sorry to be so greedy but I figured since you have your 7.0 you wouldn't mind. :blush:

I'd take a 7.0 (with nice pages and excellent presentability, of course). :wishluck:

Though CJ's book is indeed awesome. :cloud9:

Book is on HOLD

Roy?

Rich I did want to hoard the book as I love it but you can have it if you like. As you know I already have two copies. Sorry to be so greedy but I figured since you have your 7.0 you wouldn't mind.

I'll leave it up to you, Roy. After all, you did have dibs on the book. If you really want it, go ahead with the purchase. If not, I appreciate your offer and I will take it.

Whatever you want works for me. Thanks again for the offer and let me know. (thumbs u

Rich

Book is on HOLD

Roy?

I'll leave it up to you, Roy. After all, you did have dibs on the book. If you really want it, go ahead with the purchase. If not, I appreciate your offer and I will take it.

Whatever you want works for me. Thanks again for the offer and let me know. (thumbs u

Rich

Like I said, it's all yours. I absolutely love the book as everyone knows but you need it and I don't.

:foryou:

If it was a half grade higher I would take it as I need a CGC 8.0+ to help complete my JIM run.

Beautiful book by the way.

I can't see why that one isn't an 8.0 ?

Perhaps it's because you're looking at a small, dark scan of the front cover of the book encased in plastic? :makepoint::grin:

If it was a half grade higher I would take it as I need a CGC 8.0+ to help complete my JIM run.

Beautiful book by the way.

I can't see why that one isn't an 8.0 ?

Perhaps it's because you're looking at a small, dark scan of the front cover of the book encased in plastic? :makepoint::grin:

Well ! , how rude ! :makepoint:

:D