• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,018 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, rainmaker said:

Decided to wade over to this side of the pool for a minute.  My first Timely.  Go big or go home I suppose...

FullSizeRender (15)

Probably my favorite Timely WWII cover.  Still can’t figure out how Bucky’s shots turn left just past Cap’s knee to get that airplane

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 11:03 AM, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

Probably my favorite Timely WWII cover.  Still can’t figure out how Bucky’s shots turn left just past Cap’s knee to get that airplane

look at the little dashes above the plane explosion; i think a bomb dropped on the plane, and that bucky's shots are going somewhere else.

On 3/5/2018 at 8:43 AM, rainmaker said:

Decided to wade over to this side of the pool for a minute.  My first Timely.  Go big or go home I suppose...

FullSizeRender (15)

In my top 10 Timely covers for sure!

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:00 PM, Mr.Illmannered said:

Thanks again Timely. All Select is now home to keep my Cap 1 company.

B2666393-3B27-40A7-9204-53DD2FA95AC0.jpeg

One of my top three Timely covers, hands down. Heck, just one of THE best comic covers, hands down. It looks pretty next to that Cap 1. Will you be targeting Cap 13, another of my faves?