• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,018 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Badger said:

If you ever have the time or inclination I know everyone would love to see your run of Cap, in order. If you haven't, you should also create a registry set and claim your rightful crown. (worship)

Thanks for your interest ... I’ll try at some point to get a group shot ... I’d like to see more original timely art posted, It’s very rare but there’s still a good amount out there that would be nice to see... 

4 hours ago, sartrexpress said:

Thanks for your interest ... I’ll try at some point to get a group shot ... I’d like to see more original timely art posted, It’s very rare but there’s still a good amount out there that would be nice to see... 

Paging Dr. Bedrock

3 minutes ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

Not to exciting for you long time GA collectors - but I was organizing some books so I figured I would snap a group pic of my marvel mystery comics... only like 80 more to go! Lol

96B576EC-9BBC-46C7-8086-9B2CDD949E2D.jpeg

Dog slobber might turn the rest of those labels purple!!!

On 10/21/2019 at 6:01 PM, Unstoppablejayd said:

Not to exciting for you long time GA collectors - but I was organizing some books so I figured I would snap a group pic of my marvel mystery comics... only like 80 more to go! Lol

96B576EC-9BBC-46C7-8086-9B2CDD949E2D.jpeg

You've got a great grouping of Marvel Mystery Comics right there! That 17 is a great early issue and some of those later ones can be tougher to find. Well done!

9 hours ago, Cat-Man_America said:

Believe it or not, this is a rare Timely image and a way of teasing a major Schomburg grail acquisition...

008CE001-1923-4215-B8FA-8F7612417DA8_zps794gkv0d.thumb.jpeg.d9308d162f75934768f438a9aaa0502a.jpeg

Big Thanks, West! (thumbsu

:tink:

Am I the only one that would like to see a little more turquoise on that belt :baiting:

1 hour ago, Cat-Man_America said:

lol  ...yes.  

Well, I have an even heavier belt with more Moxie, but I wasn’t expecting so much attention to be drawn there.  hm

Oh please. If you weren’t trying to draw attention why are you striking that seductive pose?