• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,018 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, SpideyFein said:

As most of you know, I’m a big SA guy, but always love and have dabbled in GA. Here is a Timely, the first: Marvel 1 ladies and gents. When I saw it pop up, my eyes lit up! It was a particularly rough time, but I knew I would have to make some big moves and make it happen (I still have to make some moves i.e. sell). Well, here it is, now in a glass tomb, but still full of life, ready to burn. A BIG, BIG Thanks to Brian @Dark Knight for being so easy to work with. I’m a proud owner of a Marvel 1! It’s a book I never thought I’d own, not in a million years. 

867ED120-9133-4912-BFD4-FED71C32785B.jpeg

661036AA-1EFB-48AD-A672-A738E31B2001.jpeg

Marvel 1:x congrats 

12 hours ago, SpideyFein said:

As most of you know, I’m a big SA guy, but always love and have dabbled in GA. Here is a Timely, the first: Marvel 1 ladies and gents. When I saw it pop up, my eyes lit up! It was a particularly rough time, but I knew I would have to make some big moves and make it happen (I still have to make some moves i.e. sell). Well, here it is, now in a glass tomb, but still full of life, ready to burn. A BIG, BIG Thanks to Brian @Dark Knight for being so easy to work with. I’m a proud owner of a Marvel 1! It’s a book I never thought I’d own, not in a million years. 

867ED120-9133-4912-BFD4-FED71C32785B.jpeg

661036AA-1EFB-48AD-A672-A738E31B2001.jpeg

Congratulations! If you are going to jump into the Timely pool that's a heck of a life preserver to pick up! :) 

26 minutes ago, Badger said:

Congratulations! If you are going to jump into the Timely pool that's a heck of a life preserver to pick up! :) 

Thanks fellas! 
Well, I’ve had a few Torches before, but this surely tops the bill. We will see where this leads. I know the GA force is strong.