• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,019 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Komic Kazi said:

I am glad you appreciate our famlies lifes work of over 44yrs in collecting vintage comics.

Our rare International editions has been our passion for over 27yrs now.

I always like your Facebook posts. Its fascinating to see the original and reused art on these books.

1 hour ago, Subby1938 said:

Do you have a complete archival source I could check out to view this stunning cover art? I’ve never  seen these before I’m blown away. 

These are a part of our Patriarchs collection of some of the rarest comics he has discovered over 44yrs and living abroad most of the last 30yrs.

The production runs of these editions are extremely low in comparison to there US cousins and have Bill Everett complete stories with his art on the Interior of the Submariner...

If you go to my FB page Skyeott you can view more of these incredible works of art.

You
can also go to my own thread and I have an international thread of my own Gold and Silver over the last few years I have posted some incredible history there.

Enjoy...

Edited by Komic Kazi

3 hours ago, Komic Kazi said:

O Guri # 73 (Grail)

Extremely Rare only a handful known to exist.

1st International publishing of Captian
America Globally outside the US.

Published by Diário da Noite, Brazil 1943

O Guri No.73  1.jpg

Wow! That is a killer cover.:luhv:

8 hours ago, Subby1938 said:

Do you have a complete archival source I could check out to view this stunning cover art? I’ve never  seen these before I’m blown away. 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/110108265@N07/

You may enjoy this link and afterward go to our families legacy collection albums...

There are about 13k rare International Editions here which is a small part of our foreign collection.