• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

22,992 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Subby1938 said:

That issue is not difficult to find as it is always trading due to value but books like 23,24,30 I’m after either are very high grade expensive cooies I can’t afford or non existent (30 especially ). Price def is big factor in buying these 

Yup, fair point, #1 is probably not the best example since it's definitely not a rare book. I do try to keep tabs on any sales for the series on eBay or the other auction houses, and I think almost every issue comes up for sale at least once or twice a year, but often as you said they are not in a reasonable price/grade range. 

5 hours ago, rjpb said:

A recent pick up. As I recall, this and #19 were once considered "scarce", but they seem to be readily available. 

1208488147_All-winners21.thumb.jpg.80527f0abdb526b947d3152171530ece.jpg

Nice Richard. The 19 and 21 were highly sought after and scarce in the 1990s. I have seen more surface the past ten years for sure. Great book. 

12 hours ago, hannibal151 said:

F3D6A56E-D282-4439-B5B9-82B4D314F7EB.jpeg.f3ffc95e5288a537b4bfd25f72d8ca84.jpeg

Added this one to the collection...

GREAT book and still under valued in my opinion. Of all of the girl sidekicks introduced, NAMORA was featured MUCH more than any other! While SUNGIRL DID have her own 3 issue run, she didn't make very many cover appearances in the Human Torch or Marvel Mystery runs. Golden Girl never even got her own title and made only a handful of Captain America cover appearances. NAMORA was the only one who carried over into the Atlas superhero revival comics. Cap got Bucky back, while the Torch got Toro back. SUPER nice copy you've got here!!!  :applause: