• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,019 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Twistty1 said:

IMG_3407.thumb.jpg.f8947e3e0bd8ad5134cf9927a174f572.jpgVery happy with this one. 

Great book.  Another instance of Timely pulling no punches with regard to Hitler, even before Pearl Harbor.

1 hour ago, Straw-Man said:

my a-s 4 upgrade--missing c.f.   oddly, my original a-s 4 was also missing  the c.f. [as well as adjacent wrap], and i had to find a coverless to get marryin' material.  old one going up in gold market, after i pillage it for the beat-up old c.f.

as4_1.jpg

Judging by the somewhat dorky look on his face, Cap sure is enjoying mowing down those Nazi rats.

14 hours ago, bounty_coder said:

Powerhouse Pepper is my kinda guy :sumo:

Ah those Reds...Courtesy of the White Mountain :preach:

81E9F677-3457-403A-A6F3-DFB1B2FE8D70.jpg

Very cool and what's up with the ring on that middle toe?!? :insane:

14 hours ago, bounty_coder said:

Powerhouse Pepper is my kinda guy :sumo:

Ah those Reds...Courtesy of the White Mountain :preach:

81E9F677-3457-403A-A6F3-DFB1B2FE8D70.jpg

Very cool and what's up with the ring on that middle toe?!? :insane:

On 7/12/2017 at 3:20 PM, Straw-Man said:

my a-s 4 upgrade--missing c.f.   oddly, my original a-s 4 was also missing  the c.f. [as well as adjacent wrap], and i had to find a coverless to get marryin' material.  old one going up in gold market, after i pillage it for the beat-up old c.f.

as4_1.jpg

One of my favorite books and now you have a complete one!  :luhv:

On 7/12/2017 at 5:20 PM, Straw-Man said:

as4_1.jpg

Thanks Staw-man!  I pillaged the two inside wraps from my copy below and they now find themselves married into your original a-s 4!  

july151-973x1430.jpg

On July 19, 2017 at 8:15 PM, Ltpink2002 said:

Just got this back in the new slab:

CaptainAmerica036.2.thumb.jpg.0c347d6eedcffde1bb13d33f21a30178.jpg

So cool! One of my favorite Caps and a motorcycle cover to boot. I'm really loving books in the 7.0-8.0 range. They present so nice and are a lot more affordable. This one is no exception.