• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,018 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, rexinnih said:

My one and only Golden Age comic. I present to you Submariner #18 from the Winter of 1945. Will get around to submitting for grading one of these days. 

Sub Front Full png.png

I love Schomburg shark covers so if you only have one, this is a good one!

On 1/20/2021 at 1:44 PM, Mike Bromberg said:

Here's a pair 'o All Select #6. I was looking for a decent copy FOREVER, then got two at almost the same time! Hahahahaha

Meanwhile, if anyone has Captain America #27 or 28, or Namora #3, let me know. I'm interested.

All Select #6 - My two copies!.jpeg

I used to own the Edgar Church/Mile High Copy of All Select Comics #6. I’m sure you can all guess who wound up with it!

10 hours ago, Subby1938 said:

Couple back from grading . I’m happy with these . I collect on a budget it’s all I can afford . Both of these were raw and submitted . I don’t clean or press any of my golden age stuff . Just something I chose not to do . The flame thrower cover is so cool and violent . I also had issue 18 that came back . Awesome cover as well.

D6B4C5F2-3095-4A85-B50F-E6ED32A81856.jpeg

82D8B30C-11A0-4D7C-BB73-2232C308B634.jpeg

Very nice, I'll be sending my #18 in for grading this year also.