• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Precode and Code Horror Combo SOLD

5 posts in this topic

:takeit: Trumps. Figure I'd give first dibs to the boards before I put these on ebay. Will ship to Canada and internationally to known members. I'm putting this up as a set of 3 for $75 + $5 to ship.

This Magazine is Haunted 12 VG. Nice solid book the major defect is it has a bit of water or moisture impact to the bottom of the comic at some point. Well held together. Cream PQ with slight off whiteness.

img249.jpg

img250.jpg

Journey Into Unknown Worlds VG+ Nice solid copy Cream/off white PQ

img246.jpg

img248.jpg

Hand of Fate 3 G Chipping tanning to inside front cover cream PQ

img252.jpg

img253.jpg

Nice reader set of horror comics :)

:takeit: Trumps. Figure I'd give first dibs to the boards before I put these on ebay. Will ship to Canada and internationally to known members. I'm putting this up as a set of 3 for $75 + $5 to ship.

This Magazine is Haunted 12 VG. Nice solid book the major defect is it has a bit of water or moisture impact to the bottom of the comic at some point. Well held together. Cream PQ with slight off whiteness.

img249.jpg

img250.jpg

img246.jpg

img248.jpg

img252.jpg

img253.jpg

Nice reader set of horror comics

All three for $75 :takeit:

img249.jpg

img250.jpg

img246.jpg

img248.jpg

img252.jpg

img253.jpg

Nice reader set of horror comics

All three for $75 :takeit:

Boy that was my fastest sale yet! Thanks!!