• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Batman #61 Canadian Variant

6 posts in this topic

I am selling my Batman #61 Canadian variant in around VF condition with offwhite - white pages. I actually bought this book as a US version and had to pay a lot for it. But anyways, shipping is free. First one with :takeit: gets it. I accept checks, M.O., or paypal. 3% discount if paying by check or M.O. If you have any questions, please ask.

This copy is the Origin of Batplane II. Only 1 other copy has been certified by CGC and it graded as a 8.5. It sold for $560 back in 2004. OSPG value on 8.0 (U.S. version) is around $581 (38th edition).

Price: $400 $350 shipped

Picture244-2.jpg

Picture246-1.jpg

Picture247.jpg

I am selling my Batman #61 Canadian variant in around VF condition with offwhite - white pages. I actually bought this book as a US version and had to pay a lot for it. But anyways, shipping is free. First one with :takeit: gets it. I accept checks, M.O., or paypal. 3% discount if paying by check or M.O. If you have any questions, please ask.

This copy is the Origin of Batplane II. Only 1 other copy has been certified by CGC and it graded as a 8.5. It sold for $560 back in 2004. OSPG value on 8.0 (U.S. version) is around $581 (38th edition).

Picture244-2.jpg

Picture246-1.jpg

Picture247.jpg

hm very tempting, very tempting ...

Picture244-2.jpg

Picture246-1.jpg

Picture247.jpg

hm very tempting, very tempting ...

You know you want it :baiting: It's probably extremely difficult to track down a Canadian version.