• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nearmint's Nedors...get 'em while there's still a few left!

135 posts in this topic

I can't believe that Black Terror 4 is still here..... hm hm :pullhair:hm:insane::frustrated:

It's weird, every time I take that book out of its box, I'd swear it whispers, "Hey, Jeff, where's Phil?"

Oh now you're just being cruel...... :tonofbricks:

:kidaround:

You ever read any of these Jeff? They look like fun.

They are fun. One interesting thing about many Nedors in the war years is that they had propoganda on the bottom of every page. "Buy War Bonds" or "Smash the Nazis!", and numerous other phrases on every single page.

I know I sound like a broken record, but even I'm shocked by the speed and ferocity of the buying for these Nedors....

...if you haven't bought one from Jeff yet, what are you waiting for....? (shrug)

Things were so ferocious I was afraid of getting bit :eek:

I know I sound like a broken record, but even I'm shocked by the speed and ferocity of the buying for these Nedors....

...if you haven't bought one from Jeff yet, what are you waiting for....? (shrug)

Things were so ferocious I was afraid of getting bit :eek:

I was wondering if you were a buyer during the frenzy.... hm