• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA, SA, BA - Keys and others! CLOSED

66 posts in this topic

(Due to technical issues, sale will start Sunday at 4PM [PST])

I am currently selling these books for a friend of mine. All books listed have been scanned by me and are in my possession. If this goes well, my friend has a pretty good set of books he'd like to part with. (thumbs u My friend has runs of Rip Hunter, Mystery in Space, GL (vol.2), X-Men, ASM, keys and more.

As usual, I offer a money back guarantee on any book you buy (sans postage). First :takeit: rules!

Here are some of the books I will be listing...

HOS 92

ASM 129

Silver Surfer 1 - 4

X-Men 94 and 101

All-Star Comics 6 (1941)

Batman 34 (vol.1)

Green Lantern 1 (1960)

I'm scanning right now and hope to have some up in a few minutes...

Well, due to technical difficulties this thread is postponed until tomorrow. :mad:

How about we start this thread off at around 4PM (PST)? I have to work tomorrow and have to straighten out a computer problem...sorry about that folks. :sorry:

To answer a few questions I've received from posts and PMs:

1. No pre-sales unless your offer price if completely outrageous yet genuine. :whistle:

I want everyone interested to have a chance at these books

2. I will be in the process of listing other books from this collection depending on how this

thread does.

3. All of the books are raw.

4. I will start listing at right around 4PM (PST)

5. Yes, there is one Marvel Mystery Comics (no.64) but it is missing the centerfold :(

I'll see some of you in a few hours :applause:

To answer a few questions I've received from posts and PMs:

1. No pre-sales unless your offer price if completely outrageous yet genuine. :whistle:

2. I will be in the process of listing other books from this collection depending on how this

thread does.

3. All of the books are raw.

4. I will start listing at right around 4PM (PST)

5. Yes, there is one Marvel Mystery Comics (no.64) but it is missing the centerfold :(

I'll see some of you in a few hours :applause:

I respect this highly (thumbs u

Someone make a completely outrageous bid on that GL 1, you will not be dissapointed! All I can say is OH MY GAWD!!!!!

Thanks for swinging by on a Sunday afternoon/evening/ morning/ lunar cycle depending on where you live. These books are a sampling from a collection a friend has asked me to sell for him. He is raising funds and hence selling his books. This collection contains a wide variety of books including GA, SA, BA, CA, and a few moderns and also represents a variety of grades. there are some runs of House of Mstery, Mystery in Space, Green Lantern, Rip Hunter, Plastic Man, X-Men, ASM and more. Depending on how the books sell here, the person who owns these books may offer more here. He seems set on getting guide for the books, but he seems willing to entertain offers.

It's the usual here: First :takeit: rules! Not happy with the book? Money back guarantee (sans postage). Prefer check or money order for this thread. Enough babble, let's get to some books...

Let's start out with one of my personal favorites - House of Secret 92. I first read this book a few years ago and was completely blown away! Special thanks to the_shadow_knows for lending his reader copy to me. You have to have this book in your collection, and this isn't just a sales pitch for this thread. I have three copies of this book. Seriously, this is one kick azz book with story by Len Wein and the art of the one and only Bernie Wrightson. For those unfamiliar with this book (yeah, right), this is the first appearance of the Swamp Thing.

Huh? The book? Oh yeah, right, the book... doh!