• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee SA (and one GA) Signature Series Books

32 posts in this topic

:hi: everybody. I am going to be listing a bunch of silver age (and one golden age) Signature Series books signed by Stan Lee, and in most cases, at least one other person.

:takeit: wins, but you can always PM me with any offers.

Shipping is $8.50 priority for the first book, and $11 priority for up to six books. Insurance is optional and depends upon the price.

First up, Captain America Comics #78, SS CGC 5.0 signed by Stan Lee, Joe Simon, John Romita and D ick Ayers. Four legends on the last issue of Captain America. $1,250 :news:SOLD

cap_amer_78_ss50.JPG

Amazing Spider-Man #70 SS CGC 8.5 signed by the legendary team of Stan Lee and John Romita. I've included a scan of the back cover because there is some writing on it, but on the other hand, that is part of the reason that this book does not grade higher. $150 :news:SOLD

asm_70_ss85.JPG

asm_70_ss85_bc.JPG

First up, Captain America Comics #78, SS CGC 5.0 signed by Stan Lee, Joe Simon, John Romita and D ick Ayers. Four legends on the last issue of Captain America. $1,250

cap_amer_78_ss50.JPG

I'm not normally a fan of SS books, but that one is just awesome! :applause: