• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Overstreet Price Guides #13-17 For Sale!

20 posts in this topic

Nice batch of higher grade softcover price guides, minor wear.

Boxed shipping starts at $5 in US, foreign shipping TBD(PM if quote needed).

I accept unconditional :takeit: via post or PM, timestamp wins.

Please do not edit :takeit: posts.

I accept Paypal, checks drawn on US banks, US money orders(sorry, no international MOs) US Cash, payment expected within 7 days of invoice. Money back if you feel they are not as described, please return within 7 days of receipt.

Listed individually, but while available all (5) for $60 plus shipping!

ospg001.jpg

Some unsolicited hype: One really cool thing about Overstreet #15 (and possibly the surrounding volumes?) is that there's a section of 20 or so pages where they go month by month from 1933-1943, giving capsule "reviews" of nearly every GA first issue or key that came out that month, and a rating as to how significant that book was overall. Very cool to look at it that way... i.e., to see every book that came out in September 1940 and what trends were sweeping across the different companies. (Wish OPG still did that section!)

Some unsolicited hype: One really cool thing about Overstreet #15 (and possibly the surrounding volumes?) is that there's a section of 20 or so pages where they go month by month from 1933-1943, giving capsule "reviews" of nearly every GA first issue or key that came out that month, and a rating as to how significant that book was overall. Very cool to look at it that way... i.e., to see every book that came out in September 1940 and what trends were sweeping across the different companies. (Wish OPG still did that section!)

Yes, it is a cool item, found in #15-17. I'll try to get a pic up later!

All (5) for $60 plus shipping!

:takeit:

Thank you. I only had about 3 seconds of resistance left in me.

lol

I have them but am upgrading. If you want my undercopies Mike they are free if you pay the shipping.

lol

I have them but am upgrading. If you want my undercopies Mike they are free if you pay the shipping.

Can you autograph them? :grin:

lol

Can you autograph them? :grin:

You bet!