• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GGA Books for Sale, Fox, Fiction Hoouse, etc.

85 posts in this topic

Hey guys, this is my first venture into the Forum Market Place so I hope I do this right. :grin:

I'll be listing about 20 to 25 GGA books today, and the first unconditional :takeit: gets the book (posted via PM or within thread). I'll put the book on hold if I respond and we start negotiating via PM. I accept Paypal, MO, or Personal Checks (please allow a few days to clear). Shipping within U.S. is $10 (no additional fee for extra books purchased) via Priority Mail. Insurance is recommended but not required. Please contact me about shipping fees for anywhere outside the U.S. Thanks.

Buccaneers #21 CGC 7.5, $325 (2nd Highest Graded)

Not in my price range but I've been looking for a copy of that book for well over a year now :pullhair:

Oh, and btw (worship) (worship)

Thanks,

I purchased the book raw as a 9.0 from a dealer, but unfortunately it came back a 7.5. :(

Have any of these up for sale?

Fight Comics 8

Fight Comics 16

Fight Comics 21

Fight Comics 22

Fight Comics 85

Wings Comics 20

Wings Comics 22

Wings Comics 25

Wings Comics 93

Wings Comics 99

Wings Comics 104

No, I'm sorry but I don't own any of those issues.