• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: All Winners 19 & 21 Unrestored - SOLD!

15 posts in this topic

I have two books I'll be listing tonight. All Winners 19 & 21. Both are listed as scarce in the Overstreet, and I believe this is the first time that a copy of either has been listed for sale on the boards. Both are 100% guaranteed to be unrestored.

All Winners 19 5.0/5.5

Its a very solid copy with excellent eye appeal. Very solid interior w/ OW pages. There's a small tear on the top left corner of the front cover, a small tear on the top right of the front cover, and some very very minor foxing on the top right. There is a small chew of some kind on the bottom of the spine that you can see in the back cover scan.

Both of these books have only had two owners in the last 50 years are 100% unrestored and 100% untouched. To date 19 copies of this book have been graded (same number of copies as Action 7)

Asking $4500

AllWinners19.jpg

AllWinners19back.jpg

All Winners 21 5.5/6.0

Small chip out of the top left corner, moderate spine wear, and two light creases on the back cover that don't break color.

The only reported sale on this book in '08/'09 is a 4.5 that sold for $4780. I heard a 7.0 also may have sold privately for $9000.

Asking $6750

AllWinners21.jpg

AllWinners21back.jpg