• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Mystery Comics #7

55 posts in this topic

Sacrificing one of my favorite books to raise some cash to buy yet another one of my favorite books from a fellow Boardie. So here is a chance to help two Boardies out and get an incredible book!!!

Shipping will be free on this book, but insurance, if desired, will be at actual cost to the buyer.

I accept PayPal, money orders and personal checks. Shipping preference is USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation, but I will accommodate your requests. The book will be shipped swiftly and securely packed.

Without further ado:

Marvel Mystery #7 - CGC 5.0 - OFF WHITE PAGES! (rare on early Timely's)

Any marks seen in the scan are on the holder, not the book.

Offered at my cost of $3200

mm7.jpg

mm7full.jpg

Nice.....I've never seen an early Timely so nice that only received a CGC 5.0. This book presents itself wonderfully. (thumbs u

Are you looking to pick up something from the Hertiage auction...(inquiring minds want to know)... hm

Good luck with the sale...one of my favorite Marvel Mystery covers. :wishluck:

:golfclap: wow....WOW.....I remember when that would be a 8.0 raw and not a soul would argue with you about the grade, that looks like a real smoker Bill!!!! (thumbs u

True. The CLINK HT #8 CGC 5.5 was my old copy...I acquired that in 1996 as a "then" VF (shrug)

:golfclap: wow....WOW.....I remember when that would be a 8.0 raw and not a soul would argue with you about the grade, that looks like a real smoker Bill!!!! (thumbs u

Thanks Frank!