• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA/BA HG books for sale! Check em out!

108 posts in this topic

Ok folks, time to put Aidan to bed and get there myself.

Ill fire up the scanner with some more stuff tomorrow night, probably a nice couple of 15c FF's and a few OAAWs

But, before I go, here is a slab to keep ya interested :baiting:

I didn't see anything interesting. (shrug)

Incredible Hulk 105

CGC 9.4 OW pages

$185

incrediblehulk105.jpg

hm

If you buy it I'll sell you this for $150

scan0053.jpg

:cry: you guys are killin me! lol

It is, Good hookup from some buds, wish i could capitalize, ill probably send a pm or 2 after a beer or 2 lol

Have another and then post the little guy :baiting:

It is, Good hookup from some buds, wish i could capitalize, ill probably send a pm or 2 after a beer or 2 lol

Have another and then post the little guy :baiting:

This man knows of what he speaks :hail:

Avengers 117 part of the Avengers vs. Defenders War. btw, be careful if you buy the trade for the arc. The volume I have doesnt compile all the books :screwy:

9.2 white pages

$40

avengers117.jpg

:takeit:

Killer book for a killer price. This book always stands in the shadows of Defenders #10 and (to a lesser degree) Avengers #116 but why I say? WHY? Cap vs. Subby? An early Sunfire appearance? A striking yellow cover? I've always dug this book and this appears to be a sharp, nicely centered speciman.

Folks,

I havent forgotten about the thread and the cool people who have bought from me. My plan is to start listing more stuff this afternoon. Ive got to go work on the football practice field at school to start getting it ready to stand up to practices this fall.

After that, ill be back, fire up the scanner (trying to make better scans) and posting more books.

In the meantime,

10% off anything in the thread, save the Hulk, which is still regular price.

Arex

Ok, some mid grade War books i want to sell in a batch:

Star Spangled War

All 6.0-8.0

175(x2)

183 closer to VG

$3 each or all for $20

:takeit:

All of 'em please. (thumbs u