• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA/BA HG books for sale! Check em out!

108 posts in this topic

Folks,

I havent forgotten about the thread and the cool people who have bought from me. My plan is to start listing more stuff this afternoon. Arex

:popcorn:

Ok, some mid grade War books i want to sell in a batch:

Star Spangled War

All 6.0-8.0

175(x2)

183 closer to VG

$3 each or all for $20

:takeit:

All of 'em please. (thumbs u

:thumbsup:

Folks,

I havent forgotten about the thread and the cool people who have bought from me. My plan is to start listing more stuff this afternoon. Arex

:popcorn:

:(

I know, i was planning on it.

:hi:

Ill get the Bats annual out soon.

Want another shirt? This one is from the Club team hm

Is it cool?

Jay wore the Gamewell M.S. one to Freestyle State, and he's been wearing the Warrior Wrestling one pretty often through the school year.

I'm kind of an XL guy, whereas he's more of a L. We can send bucks to support your program as well - I'm assuming you fund raise some with these?

Mike

If you want to send a little money for them, that would be cool. how does $20 for both you and Jay and ill pick up shipping?

Sure :thumbsup: And I'm also watching the thread in case there is anything else..., :whistle: