• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Affordable EC's

51 posts in this topic

Shipping is $4 via USPS to US addresses, $8 for foreign, for any quantity of books. I accept PayPal or money orders.

:takeit: posted in the thread takes it home!

Low to mid-grade readers priced to sell at about 60% of guide! I believe these books are all from the same original owner as they all have nearly identical page quality, off-white and supple. (I bought them all in one lot.) All covers and centerfolds are attached at both staples unless otherwise noted. Refunds gladly given if the book is returned in the same condition within 7 days of receiving it.

OK, this is the only book in this thread that is NOT from the same original owner collection. The page quality on this one is not nearly as nice.

Moon Girl #8

$100

If you collect this title then I don't have to tell you how scarce this last issue is. It's a Gerber 7 but should be an 8 in my opinion. Cover and interior art by Sheldon Moldoff. Contains a very early EC horror story "The Witch of the Haunted Hills!". Also contains a drug story "The Dope Ring!".

Cover is detached at top staple. Interior pages are tanning and a few have a small corner broken off. (About 1/4") Pages are not overly brittle, you can easily flip through them without pieces or crumbs coming off. Centerfold is tight. One interior page has a 2" edge tear. If I can't get $100 for this one I'll just keep it.

a7e76ec4.jpg

325d26b0.jpg