• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze Age comics....below OSPG...for sale....

20 posts in this topic

Good Evening...just a couple of books being offered on the Boards before heading to E-Bay. Hopefully something here that someone needs. :wishluck:

Usual rules....PM's are accepted, but you must post the :takeit: to win the item. This way there is a record of who, and when, so there are no mis-understandings.

Shipping will be as follows.... 1-2 books I can ship 1st class for $3.60. 2-5 books shipped Priority mail for $4.95. Over 5 books will ship in a Priority Mail flat-Rate box for $9.00. All orders over $50.00 are insured by me no extra charge. Prefer Paypal as payment.

Thanks for looking......

The first book.........

DC Super-Stars #17....1st Huntress....also other various Origin tales...Nice copy in VF (8.0) condition.Overstreet price $30.00...my price $13.50.

DCsuperstars17-1.jpg

OK..let me put up a book without a Black cover...

Daredevil #181 Death of Elektra issue by Frank Miller...this is Marvel storytelling at it's best...Nice copy too...NM- (9.2)..Overstreet price $45.00. My Price $18.99.

Daredevil181NM-92.jpg

Fantastic Four annual #8 nice square-bound book. Reprints the book length Subby vs The Human Race story from FF Ann. #1. Another decent copy bought it on E-Bay as an 8.0 copy...I'm calling it VF- 7.5 condition. Overstreet price $14.00. My price $5.49.

FantasticFourannual8VF80.jpg

Marvel humor you don't see everyday. A couple of issues of Homer the Happy Ghost.

The first one is issue #1 ....I bought this as an 8.0 copy but the little ding in the left top corner lowers it a little more than that for me. Otherwise it's a 9.2 copy. Anyway I'm calling it a F/VF (7.0) copy. It's really nicer than it looks and I use large oversize scans so you can see every detail...Overstreet price $50.00. My price $18.99..super deal.

homer1F-VF.jpg

Homer the Happy Ghost #4. Slight rub wear at the top left corner otherwise a 9.0 copy. looks better than the scan, bright colors, this copy is in VF- (7.5) condition. Overstreet price $35.00, my price is $13.95.

homer4.jpg

Keeping with the Space theme...this is Logan's Run #6....this books' claim to fame is the solo Thanos/Destroyer back-up story by Mike Zeck that is a joy to read and see. Nice copy in VF (8.0) condition. Overstreet Price $18.00. My price $5.49.

LogunsRun63-1.jpg

Conan the Barbarian #24 1st full Red Sonja story ("the Song of Red Sonja"). Stunning copy..bought this online as a 9.4 copy...looks great except there is a very small corner crease at the right top corner. Drops the grade down to VF/NM (9.0). Overstreet Price in 9.0...$55.00. My Price $36.00.

conan24NM.jpg

Alright..getting a little weary now....a couple more for tonight and that's it.....OK...a couple of Golden Age books..now. Same rules apply as with the bronze age stuff...

First up..Tarzan #73....beautiful cover....nice decent copy..F/VF (7.0). Overstreet Price $30.00. My Price $18.00.

tarzan73.jpg

Four Color #973 (Prince Valiant). If you want to see some beautiful artwork (Bob Fuje) this is the book you need. Stunning graphics. There is a worm hole at the lower right corner of the cover. It does not go thru the entire comic. Reader copy...VG (4.0). Overstreet Price $14.00. My price $5.49.

fourcolor719.jpg

fourcolor719bc.jpg

OK...this is all for tonight...I'll check back if there is any interest at all, but tonight looks like a tough night here on the boards. Maybe tomorrow will be better. Have a good evening folks..... (thumbs u