• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #11 CGC 5.5 OW/W - SOLD! Thread closed!

31 posts in this topic

(I was THAAAAAAAAT close to shooting off a modestly lowball PM, asking for monthly payments. Escaped by the skin of my teeth!)

(I was THAAAAAAAAT close to shooting off a modestly lowball PM, asking for monthly payments. Escaped by the skin of my teeth!)

I know that feeling. :insane:

Time pmts are available! 4 equal installments!! :foryou:

How frequently would the payments have to be made ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

monthly payments!! I think it's calling to you jimbo!! :baiting:

If you can give me a week to get you the first one :takeit: ....GOD BLESS...

^^ Thank you jimbo! (worship)

Don't thank me yet....I've still gotta rob enough banks over the next 4 months to pay for it :jokealert: .....seriously, I paid this much for a moderate resto 7.0 of this book about 10 years ago...and miss it. These big logo early D.C.'s are so cool...they're big as a placemat and awesome.....and a Bat 11 has a subtle color scheme that can't be beat in hand. It's a cool book to have in the portfolio.GOD BLESS...

Banks? HAR! The banks are all broke.

Knock over a couple liquor stores, that's where the REAL money is.

Don't thank me yet....I've still gotta rob enough banks over the next 4 months to pay for it :jokealert: .....seriously, I paid this much for a moderate resto 7.0 of this book about 10 years ago...and miss it. These big logo early D.C.'s are so cool...they're big as a placemat and awesome.....and a Bat 11 has a subtle color scheme that can't be beat in hand. It's a cool book to have in the portfolio.GOD BLESS...

Congrats Jimbo :applause: Coming from a former owner of this copy, you can believe me when I tell you that you will love it.

:)

Banks? HAR! The banks are all broke.

Knock over a couple liquor stores, that's where the REAL money is.

:gossip: ....and all the bills at the Bank are sequential....GOD BLESS...

P.S. If I send Phil an envelope full of red money, I hope he'll be discreet.

Congrats Jimbo :applause: Coming from a former owner of this copy, you can believe me when I tell you that you will love it.

:)

I thought I had sworn off GA Bats about 9 years ago....but they're a hard habit to break.I'm kind of glad my 15 hasn't sold yet in my FF thread. I don't know if I'll be able to keep the 11 in it's slab....but it would probably be smarter. It'll be a real test.GOD BLESS...

Best I'll do is a snot rag copy of this issue... but as long as the cover looks good and it's complete, I'll be happy :)

Congrats Jimbo! This will be awesome to open and enjoy!

Best I'll do is a snot rag copy of this issue... but as long as the cover looks good and it's complete, I'll be happy :)

Congrats Jimbo! This will be awesome to open and enjoy!

Thus speaketh a collector wise beyond his years. It's ALL ABOUT THE STORY