• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Two Sotheby's Comic Books Auctions Catalogs 1993 and 1994

1 post in this topic

I am selling in this thread two Sotheby's Comics Books and Comic Art Auction catalogs, from 1993 and 1994, as a pair.

Among other things the 1993 features the 1st time the White Montain collection came for sale. Both catalogs feature a lot of great and gorgeous pictures.

The 1993 catalog is in VF/NM condition. The 1994 catalog is in F/VF, looks rather like a VF/NM but has small stain on front cover right edge.

I am not too sure how to value these so I am going to ask $60 for the pair. Offers through PM's always welcome.

The first :takeit: in this thread or via PM wins the two books based on time stamp.

All my books are unrestored unless noted. All my books are strictly graded and your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back (except shipping costs) as long as book is returned in same condition as sent within 7 days of receipt.

Shipping cost on these two books will depend of where you live and how you want this to be shipped. Since they are relatively heavy, my estimate is about $10-$15.

I do accept PayPal or money orders. Personal checks will need to clear if we never done business before.

Sothebys1993.jpg

Sothebys1994.jpg