• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stragglers and Newbies for sale

40 posts in this topic

Hope you guys don't mind me starting a new thread to clean my old one up (on page 3 now).

I'll repost some stragglers at discounted prices and some newer books as well.

$5 to ship raw, $10 to ship slabbed unless posted otherwise.

R.

Amazing Spider-man #110 9.4 Absolutely gorgeous copy, OSPG $95 in 9.2, GPA $154 12 month average, $179 90 day average, asking $150 $125 $110 shipped. SOLD via PM

AmazingSpider-man1109_4.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #125 9.0/9.2 Killer cover, 2nd Man Wolf app/Origin. I honestly believe Man Wolf will be in a Spidey movie soon. Mostly NCB wear,

a few micro dots of rust on staple. May press into a 9.4. Bottom staple is a little wonky from production but it does not affect the grade. OSPG $80 asking $80 $65 $55 shipped.

ASM125.jpg

Swamp Thing #1 9.2 NM- o/w a very glossy, very bright copy of this book. One edge ding at the middle open end and some ncb surface wear

keep the book from grading higher than 9.2. OSPG $275, GPA $195, Asking $150 $100 $90 shipped. SOLD!

ST1.jpg

Justice League Of America #21 6.5 Impossible book in higher grades, first crossover of JSA in JLA. Key book, gorgeous purple cover (the only DC covers I like are the purple ones). OSPG $105+, asking $100 $80 $75 shipped.

JLA217_0.jpg

Tales Of Suspense #50 7.0 o/w pages. Apparently a very hot book right now. This is about as nice a 7.0 as you will ever see.Interior cover tanning and light niggling wear keeps the grade down, but an extremely attractive copy of this book. Asking $175 $135 $125 shipped!!

TOS507_0.jpg

Amazing Spider-man 7.0 OSPG $325, GPA $355 90 day average, $310 12 month average, asking $250 $212 $200 shipped.

AmazingSpider-man20front.jpg

Daredevil #158 9.4 One of my favorite books. Nicely centered top and bottom, slight miswrap, impossible to find perfectly centered. Front cover is perfect. Back cover has a few dimples along spine (they likely won't show up in a scan). Asking $125 I believe I paid $150 when I bought it as a 9.4 from Divad.

Daredevil1589_4.jpg

X-men #96 9.4 one front ncb stress and a few on the back cover Asking $150 SOLD!

X-men96.jpg

Fantastic Four #39 8.5 Really nice book. Some ncb dimples at the spine, a barely cb nick at the top right hand corner but the edge Marvel chips keep it from grading higher. Should be an easy 8.5. Asking $170 shipped.

FantasticFour39.jpg

...that's it for now. Got to run out and practice my basketball skillz for my match up with Rick in Chicago.

:eek:

I do have an Avengers #55 that is either 9.4 or 9.6 but I'm not sure how to grade it so I'm on the fence with that one...will hopefully post more later.

R.

OK, tell ya what.

Avengers #55 9.6. Pretty much a perfect book structurally except for one tiny bump/stress at the top spine corner and a very very slight staple indent right next to the bottom staple from a book that was stacked above this one. It does not break color at all. Paper is ow/w at worst and possibly may get a white designation. If someone has this graded and it does not come back a 9.6 they can have a full refund for the cost of the book. last GPA for a 9.6 was $500. Asking $350 firm for this book. It's off to be graded by me if it does not sell.

Avengers55.jpg

OK, tell ya what.

Avengers #55 9.6. Pretty much a perfect book structurally except for one tiny bump/stress at the top spine corner and a very very slight staple indent right next to the bottom staple from a book that was stacked above this one. It does not break color at all. If someone has this graded and it does not come back a 9.6 they can have a full refund for the cost of the book. last GPA for a 9.6 was $500. Asking $350 firm for this book. It's off to be graded by me if it does not sell.

Avengers55.jpg

can you tone the brightness down some Roy?

Its nigh impossible to see the edges on books like this or the X-Men 96.

OK, tell ya what.

Avengers #55 9.6. Pretty much a perfect book structurally except for one tiny bump/stress at the top spine corner and a very very slight staple indent right next to the bottom staple from a book that was stacked above this one. It does not break color at all. If someone has this graded and it does not come back a 9.6 they can have a full refund for the cost of the book. last GPA for a 9.6 was $500. Asking $350 firm for this book. It's off to be graded by me if it does not sell.

can you tone the brightness down some Roy?

Its nigh impossible to see the edges on books like this or the X-Men 96.

Arex, when I tried to toned it down a bit last year I got accused of doctoring my scans...I don't have a good scanner at all and am just using the default settings right now. I'll try to take a scan later with a color backing behind the book.

Hey 1970,

Try scanning with the lid open on your scanner. For me at least, that gives a nice sharp definition of edges against a black background.