• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: A few nice books at (hopefully) some nice prices

86 posts in this topic

Says 31, shows 40?

Missed the price on the FF25 also. Luckily you have some eagle eyed shoppers.

Well Torchie, I'm just assuming that anything not price quoted is going for original cover price. lol

Cap 105 9.2

$50

Cap105-1.jpg

:takeit:

Ha.

Figured any 9.2 12 cent mainline Marvel for $50 wouldn't last long.

:applause:

ST 167 9.0 (to me a 9.2 but... two small dots of foxing back cover, so I dropped the grade)

$60

ST167.jpg

If the interior/pages are nice (I hate tanning/browning), :takeit:

How are the pages on the Sgt. Fury 13 and Fantastic Four 25?

ST 167 9.0 (to me a 9.2 but... two small dots of foxing back cover, so I dropped the grade)

$60

ST167.jpg

If the interior/pages are nice (I hate tanning/browning), :takeit:

How are the pages on the Sgt. Fury 13 and Fantastic Four 25?

I really avoid books with cr/ow pages overall.

I would say on the ST 167 they are ow/w, on the FF 25 the same, ow/w will say o/w (maybe a touch better on the 13)

Says 31, shows 40?

Missed the price on the FF25 also. Luckily you have some eagle eyed shoppers.

Well Torchie, I'm just assuming that anything not price quoted is going for original cover price. lol

Sounds fair to me. I could use an upgrade on my FF25.

FF 25 7.5

$275 (less than I paid)

This is a nice copy I picked up from billy parker here on the boards, deep rich colors, but it has a tear in the bottom of the cover which killed the grade. very nice presentation.

FF25-2.jpg

:takeit:

Mike,

I'll double check that for you.

For anyone who as already purchased something in this thread, or if you bought something from me in the last 45 days,

10% off + free shipping off anything else in the thread.

Rather than bothering to start a new thread, I am going to list more in this thread.

I finally settled on a house -- and I would like to lighten the load and get rid of some of the stuff that I'm not into or don't feel like hauling down there.

So over the next few days, I'll list a ton of slabs and some raw that I just want to pare down. More importantly, my $3-$7 book thread will be brought back and I will list tons of books. Please be patient with the shipping -- especially on those.

For your patience, US domestic shipping is free. And for all Canadian/foreign shipping (in both threads) I will split shipping with you.

Time to move stuff, I'm going to reprice the leftovers here and list some of the slabs from a month or two ago in just a few minutes. Invoices for the rest of these books will go out tonight. I'm holding off on the $3-$7 book invoices til I list more this weekend.