• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: A few nice books at (hopefully) some nice prices

86 posts in this topic

I also forgot to mention that most of these I recently upgraded for my personal collection...

Sgt. Fury 13 8.0

$170 $110

Sgtfury13-2.jpg

:takeit: per PM

Krap. Always a day late and a dollar short :frustrated:

I also forgot to mention that most of these I recently upgraded for my personal collection...

Sgt. Fury 13 8.0

$170 $110

Sgtfury13-2.jpg

:takeit: per PM

Krap. Always a day late and a dollar short :frustrated:

Yep, nice book at a very nice price.

FF 5 CGC 4.5 ow/w (prefer no paypal on this one)

$725

FF5cgc.jpg

Oh now your killing me... :cry:

$725

FF5cgc.jpg

:takeit:

Pending I'm able to contact Brian as things have gone topsy-turvy the last hour or so... doh!

$725

FF5cgc.jpg

Pending I'm able to contact Brian as things have gone topsy-turvy the last hour or so... doh!

I will call him for you and make sure its still on the table and assuming he will mail it to me anyways.

WTF is going on around here, I log in this morning to see Hanibal Schecter closing threads and Brian gets a 2 week vacation?

Things are seriously effed up around here.

Ok, I just talked to Brian and he asked me to post this for him.

Message from Foolkiller

At any rate, please post for me on the boards that people can contact me here at bdk1975@yahoo.com and if they would help me out by "self invoicing" with the book they purchased, I will get their purchase out the door over the weekend. When I get back from "vacation" I will start posting books for sale again. I tried to appeal, but they were adamant in a blanket policy, which I actually do understand wanting to hold the line on

$725

FF5cgc.jpg

I will call him for you and make sure its still on the table and assuming he will mail it to me anyways.

WTF is going on around here, I log in this morning to see Hanibal Schecter closing threads and Brian gets a 2 week vacation?

????

Seriously effed up indeed. :sorry: