• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Offers Multiple Tiers On-Site At Wizard World Philadelphia!

153 posts in this topic

I don't mess with hookers, only strippers.

And there's a difference? (shrug)

Hookers don't have "daddy" issues.

I wonder if strippers have a union?

exotic_dancers_union_who_knewjpg.jpg

610x.jpg

Too bad the Waste Disposal Worker's Union is on strike. They could pick up all that trash in one stop. :gossip:

610x.jpg

Too bad the Waste Disposal Worker's Union is on strike. They could pick up all that trash in one stop. :gossip:

Where is this? Has to be somewhat tropical.

You know, there's a reason why strippers perform in dark, poorly lit dens... :sick:

You know, there's a reason why strippers perform in dark, poorly lit dens... :sick:

No kiddin. Serve them alcohol too so the eyesight is even worse.

There's more lumpy curds at this union rally than at a cottage cheese factory. :sick:

Reviving an old thread, but I've got a few questions about the onsite grading at WWP:

1) Will Signature Series books be available for Onsite Grading? For example, if I got a witness to witness a Signature, could I submit it for grading and have it done onsite? What's the cost associated with this?

2) Will Magazine Submissions be accepted? What's the cost?

Thanks!